Reason of beautiful life

A few days ago, while chatting with employees,

junior colleague B asked a question:
"Team leader, if you could live your life again, which period would you like to go back to?"
I've heard this question a few times and thought about it, so I answered without hesitation:
"I like where I am now."I didn't want to experience again any of the difficult past or the times I struggled through.
The school days when I was stressed because my grades didn't improve as I wanted,
The time I suffered from senior year syndrome before college entrance exams and went from hospital to hospital,
The college days when I took the subway at 5 AM to the library while preparing for graduate school,
The graduate school days when I spent nights in the school lab instead of my rented room,
The early career days when I burned myself out competing without knowing anything,
The time after marriage when I led the household with a light paycheck,
Looking back, I can only laugh at how I managed to stay so positive.Now that I've reached an age where I have some peace of mind and can afford to do other things,
To go back again!!!
I find myself dwelling on the thought that life is beautiful because we age just when it becomes worth living.
It's like the bittersweet feeling after days of intense studying for exams and then checking the answers after the test is over.Life is beautiful
because we age just when it becomes worth living.#Life, #Beautiful, #Reason, #WorthLiving, #AgingGracefully, #Nostalgia, #Full, #NoRegrets, #Life

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introducing Gyeonggi Techno Park

Have a Dream!

It must be ethical