If you want to become wealthy...

Yesterday, when I returned home from work and opened the front door, my wife didn't greet me as usual. Instead, I heard someone speaking rapidly from the direction of the kitchen. My wife was listening to a YouTube lecture. It was about economics, and I couldn't help but think, "This person speaks quickly and has a sense of humor."

As I was about to head to the bedroom to change clothes, I was stopped by a question. "Do you really love money?!" my wife asked. "If you love money, why do you keep exchanging it for bags?! That's not love!"

...

If you truly want to become wealthy, I've been told you should first accumulate 100 hundred dollor in cash. Many people, after saving a few million or tens of millions of won, end up spending it on things like cars, hobbies, or various new gadgets. But if you really want to accumulate money, you need to continue reinvesting until you reach 100 million won. This requires persistent effort and dedication.

That's what it means to truly love money.

Looking back, I realized that I preferred cars, sports, and all sorts of new gadgets over money itself. To earn an annual income of 10 million won based on a 3% interest rate, you need around 300 million won in capital. (It won't be easy...)

From now on, I'm determined to change my mindset. I need to love money more to better prepare for retirement.

#Wealth, #BecomingRich, #LoveMoney, #KimKyungPil, #100hundreddollas

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introducing Gyeonggi Techno Park

Have a Dream!

It must be ethical